12.14.2009

Three questions



A mini-interview with Kristie, owner of  The Society Of Style.

1. Why did you start this blog?

I'm a journalist and dream of being a fashion editor one day, so I decided a fashion blog would be the best way to make my dream come true. I've had numerous fashion blog attempts, but never really kept up with them since I thought they somehow didn't live up to my original expectations. I finally said hell with it and just went for it with The Society of Style. I've realized that there's no right or wrong way in terms of a fashion blog; what matters is what you make of it.


2. What inspires you the most?


Fashion wise? That's a really hard questions since I have tons of fashion inspirations. I adore Kim Kardashian's style...she's always dressed up, no matter where she goes. I desperately wish I could have her closet. I also adore Rihanna's edgy fashion choices.


3. What's youre biggest dream?


To one day have Anna Wintour's job at Vogue... or to be a fashion editor of somesort!
 

7 comments:

  1. Wij hebben een een paar vraagjes aan jou:

    Waar haal je je inspiratie vandaan?
    Hoe omschrijf je je stijl?
    Waarom ben je begonnen met bloggen?
    Wie is je grote voorbeeld?
    Liever internet of tijdschrift?
    Hoe zorg jij dat mensen je blog lezen?
    Wil je later ook iets in de mode doen, zo ja welke opleiding of richting?

    Dankje Cioa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview - glad I got to "meet her" through you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kristy, I'm following her since a while ago and I really wish her to become a fashion editor, because she could do a great job!

    kiss

    dianefreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool post! we starting following eachother a few weeks ago and she really has a great blog. I just found your blog and i like it too. its kinda just inspired me to reach out to other bloggers..so thanks

    check me out at [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

Free your mind. Thank you :)